Car Issues And Fixes
When your car isn’t working correctly, it can be frustrating. If it’s your car door that’s causing you problems, you’ll want to get it fixed as soon as possible…. Read more
- How to Return Unwanted Mail to SenderThe reasons for the decision to return mail vary. While some decide to return mail to sender for personal and unique reasons, others reasons are quite common.
- What is Postmarked Mail?A postmark is an official imprint of the United States Postal Service on the address side of a stamped mail piece, indicating the date and location they took custody of a mail piece.
- What is UPS Mail Innovations?The UPS mail innovation picks up, processes, and provides transportation for all your mail and packages to both domestic and international locations.
- The Easiest Way to Address an EnvelopeWhen mailing a letter, how you address or label the letter’s envelope is very important.
- How to Address a Postcard in 7 Easy StepsSending postcards to family, friends, or loved ones is a wonderful and thoughtful thing to do. It offers them a glimpse into your trip or destination.
- How to Return to Sender With USPSWith a postal service like the USPS that has to deliver a large amount of mail daily, mistakes can happen from time to time.
- How to Replace Your Old MailboxReplacing a mailbox isn’t as hard as it might seem; however, it is important that you know how to go about it.
- Mailbox Height RequirementAs a homeowner, you’re responsible for meeting mailbox height requirements. This means that your mailbox needs to be high enough so that the Postal Service can easily reach it.